We have a vacancy for a Receptionist to join our team at the Ian Coley Shooting School. We are a busy, award-winning Clay Pigeon Shooting School based just outside of Cheltenham.
Working Hours: Tuesday – Saturday 8.45am – 5.15pm. Occasional holiday cover as and when needed.
The Shooting School Receptionist position is key in assisting the smooth running of the Shooting School. This is a customer facing role and as such, applicants should be well presented, and display a helpful, friendly and outgoing demeanour at all times.
Applicants must have experience of working on a busy, cash handling reception desk and good Microsoft Office / administrative skills.
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Running the Shooting School online diary
- Dealing with customer enquiries and taking bookings
- Ensuring clients are made aware of offers, competitions and membership
- Checking and answering emails
- Answering the phone and taking messages
- Signing customers in, and checking shotgun certificate details
- Taking cash / card payments on the desk and card deposits over the phone
- Using a till system
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Experience of working on a busy, cash handling reception desk and using a till system
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good standard of written English
- Microsoft Office
You will need access to your own transport as we are in a rural area. An interest in Shooting or Country Sports would be advantageous, but not required.