TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This is an OPEN competition, with classes (A, B & C) determined on the day from an average of scores over four undisclosed stands, unless you are a CPSA member, in which case your current classification will be used.
- Tuition will not be provided, so you will need to be a shotgun certificate holder, able to shoot safely without an Instructor and provide your own shotgun and cartridges. Cartridges will be available for sale on the day.
- If there are both Overall and Class prizes, entrants are only eligible to win one prize – Overall or Class – whichever is the greater.
- No cash alternative is offered for non-cash prizes.
- If your prize remains uncollected at the end of the year (31/12/21) then it will be donated to The Royal Marines Charity.
- Booking cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice will be liable for the full entry fee, which will be donated to The Royal Marines Charity.
- By attending this event you acknowledge that it is in our legitimate interest to capture your likeness and that we can include your likeness in any film, photograph or audio-visual recording – all rights which will be owned by Ian Coley Sporting Ltd. You agree that any footages or images may be used by us in any and all media, for any purpose, at any time, throughout the world, including (with the exception of CCTV) for commercial purpose. If you object to being included in any photography/filming, please make us aware when you arrive.
- Photography and filming on site is only permitted for personal use. Commercial or editorial photography is prohibited without prior permission from us.
- By entering this competition you agree that you will be added to the Ian Coley Sporting Ltd mailing list, however you can unsubscribe at any time.
Ian Coley Sporting Ltd. reserves the right to modify or withdraw this competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and/or substitute prizes for those of an equivalent value without notice.