BERETTA SL3: PERFORMANCE, BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED
The new Beretta SL3 combines the very best technology from across the Beretta product range, and draws upon their rich heritage as premium gun manufacturers. The result is a stunning shotgun, offering outstanding performance in the field and excellent value for money, without compromising on looks.
Hand finished in Italy by Beretta's most talented gunsmiths - whose craftmanship, passion and pursuit of perfection is the hallmark of the Beretta Premium range - the SL3 is elegant yet contemporary; with aesthetics guiding improved design for better target acquisition and general function.
For more information, please call 01242 870391 option 1 or use the enquiry button below.Enquire
BERETTA SL3 - TECHNICAL FEATURES
- boxlock platform, designed to provide optimum performance and to withstand intensive use. During product testing at Beretta, the SL3 fired over 11,500 magnum cartridges and experienced no issues
- new three-point locking system, unique to Beretta and similar to the SO10, which provides improved robustness and rigidity, ensuring effortless open/close action regardless of age and usage
- fast, crisp trigger pulls, thanks to a hammer leaf spring inspired by Beretta competition shotguns like the DT11
- newly designed ejectors, based on the SO10 ejection system, which are more reliable and easier to access for inspection and cleaning
- superior Steelium barrels, hard-wearing and specifically designed to produce excellent patterns with all types of shot
- 5-axis laser engraving, ensuring perfect continuity of the pattern on rounded surfaces; high grade walnut stock
- handbuilt, bespoke carry case in blue cotton canvas, with red lining and hand-stitched leather details. Each case takes approximately 2 days to manufacture