ABOUT PICA ZURO
Pica Zuro - Cordoba's first dove hunting lodge, and still the benchmark by which other lodges are measured. Located north of Cordoba amongst thousands of acres of undulating grain fields and pockets of woodland, this lodge offers access to some of the best dove shooting available.
Start with a hearty breakfast before heading out for the short drive to your stand. The expert staff from Pica Zuro will ensure that you experience plentiful and varied shooting opportunities throughout the day.
Break for a typical asado style lunch in the welcoming shade of a safari tent; with wonderful Argentinian beef, dove and regional wines - before heading out for the afternoon at whatever pace you choose. There's no schedule - good sense and tired arms dictate when to call it a day. Afterwards, return to the lodge for an evening swim, cocktails and dinner.
As one of the finest estates in the region, Pica Zuro has to be experienced in person. The blend of old world charm, expert hospitality and shooting excellence is what makes this estate so special.
Pica Zuro Packages typically include:
- 4 Nights of unparalleled luxury with all meals and alcoholic beverages
- 3 Days unlimited shooting
- Lunch (asado) in the field everyday
- Professional guide and bird-boys
- Transfers to Cordoba Airport and the lodge
- Taxes and service charges
For more information, please call our team on 01242 870391 option 4 or use the enquiry button below:Enquire
PICA ZURO KEY FACTS
- A wide range of high-volume dove shooting in around 250,000 acres of the best fields in Cordoba. Days are available throughout the year from 2 guns to 12. Single or double guns.
- Eared Doves. These birds thrive in the region, with population levels estimated at in excess of fifty million birds.
- All year - no closed season.
- Beautifully restored colonial-style estancia with spacious en-suite bedrooms and airy, wide verandahs for relaxing with drinks after a days shooting. Games room and swimming pool for evening entertainment or an early morning dip. The ideal setting for guns and their guests to enjoy and unwind.
- Pica Zuro is located just over an hour North of the historical city of Cordoba, in Central Argentina.