ABOUT LA CUESTA
ABOUT LA CUESTA
La Cuesta is undoubtedly one of the best driven partridge shoots in Europe, with a reputation for presenting guns with some of the most challenging partridges in Spain. The shooting here is atypical of most Spanish shoots, with high birds the order of the day, rather than traditional low, fast Spanish-style partridges.
The estate covers a massive area of mountainous country, with the core of the shooting taking place in the spectacular and wild ravines surrounding the hill on which the lodge of La Cuesta sits.
Shooting in Spain is of course not only about the fantastic sport on offer. The experience at La Cuesta is complemented by warm Spanish hospitality - from welcome tapas breaks of local delicacies and lunch 'al fresco' - to gourmet dinners served on the large dining terrace.
Arrive in early October, between the first weeks of grouse and the onset of serious pheasant shooting, or extend your UK season into February.
La Cuesta Packages typically include the following, based on minimum bags of 600 birds:
- Assistance at the airport and with importation of guns
- One night's full board accommodation including drinks, per day of shooting
- Shooting licences and insurance
- Cartridges as required
- All transfers
- Loaders & secretarios
- Spanish VAT
For more information, please call our team on 01242 870391 option 4 or use the enquiry button below:Enquire
LA CUESTA KEY FACTS
- 100+ drives over 16,000 hectares (over 39,000 acres) showing extremely challenging, high partridges. The size of the estate allows La Cuesta to cater for any sporting expectation, and it is possible to shoot consecutive days without covering the same ground.
- Red-legged Partridges.
- Days are available from October to the end of February.
- La Cuesta provides excellent accommodation on the estate for parties of up to fourteen guns. The finca-style lodge - which takes in stunning views of the surrounding countryside - has been extensively renovated and improved, making it one of the most luxurious shooting lodges in Spain.
- La Cuesta is located in the region of Castilla-La Mancha, approximately three hours south of Madrid.