We are one of the country’s leading gun shops, shooting schools and country clothing retailers. Established in 1970 the company has grown, and we are now looking to expand the business further.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual with excellent attention to detail to take up the position of groundsperson. This is an exciting time to be joining our expanding business and be part of industry leading team. You must be willing/able to work Saturdays and have access to your own transport as we are based in a rural location.
Duties will include:
- Mowing and strimming of grass areas / banks etc.
- Keeping ground in good order, litter free and tidy.
- Emptying litter and cartridge bins.
- Checking trap batteries.
- Checking and filling traps with clays.
- Trap maintenance.
- Fencing and painting.
- Assist on occasion with outside events and corporate days.
- Assist in other departments as business needs require.
- ‘Caddying’ for customers occasionally and by arrangement.
The Ideal candidate will ideally:
- Be enthusiastic and hard working.
- Have suitable groundskeeping experience.
- Be experienced in using mowers and strimmers.
- Be self-motivated but also able to work in a team.
- Ideally have some interest in clay shooting but this is not a requirement.
Competitive Salary. Company benefits include private health, pension and various offers through different companies associated with the business.
To apply, please send your CV to Lynsey Masilamani
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: WEDNESDAY 30TH JUNE 2021