We are pleased to announce that the Ian Coley Gun Shop is re-open. We will be operating on a pre-booked appointment basis* To book your appointment, please call 01242 870391 option 1, or fill out the form below and a member of our team will get back to you shortly.
Before you visit:
- You must pre-book an appointment by filling out the form below or calling 01242 870391 option 1.
- *No appointment is necessary to purchase clothing or cartridges, however we would appreciate it if you could 'Click & Collect' cartridges where possible, to reduce numbers of people in the store. Call us on 01242 870391 option 1 to place an order. Orders placed before 12noon will be ready for collection the next day.
- There will be a maximum of 4 customers permitted in store at any one time. We politely request that if possible, you do not bring additional people with you to appointments.
- When you book your appointment, please provide detailed information about what you require (make, model, quantity etc.) so that we can tailor your appointment to suit your needs. If possible, please let us know the 9-digit stock number (format 000000/000) which is shown on our website or Guntrader listings.
- To keep gun handling to a minimum, suitable guns based on your pre-advised requirements will be available to view. If you wish to provide your own PPE (gloves/mask) whilst touching or mounting the gun, please do so. Guns will be sanitised after every appointment.
- If you would like to try a second-hand or demo gun, this is strictly limited to 25 cartridges at this time, and only certain stands will be available for your use.
- Please understand that if your time slot ends, we do need to move on to the next appointment.
- Please pay by card (contactless if possible) or BACS. Proof of a valid licence is required for all shotgun, cartridge and ammunition sales.
When you visit:
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided at the entrance to the Shop before entering and observe the 2 metre markings to maintain social distance.
- A toilet in the clubhouse is available on a one in, one out basis. No food or drink is available on site.
- Some services (for example, repairs and special orders) may take longer than usual at this time, thank you for your patience.