The Frogmill recently won Best Pub in Gloucestershire, Best Pub in the South West ... and then National Pub of the Year 2022!
Ideally placed just 5 minutes down the road from us, why not stop in for breakfast or lunch - or if you're coming from further afield, make a stay of it and book a room! Mention Ian Coley Sporting for best rates.
With 28 bespoke en-suite bedrooms featuring an eclectic combination of contemporary design and classic country charm, and sumptuous sink-in Feather & Black beds, The Frogmill offers the irresistible luxury of a boutique Cotswolds hotel with the familiar comfort of home.
Ian Coley Sporting Members receive 10% off Food, Drink and Accommodation at The Frogmill.
Sign up for membership today!
Shooting Parties at The Frogmill
There is an abundance of fantastic shooting Estates surrounding the The Frogmill's dashing Cotswold abode. If a day in the field has left you hunting for great grub, their mouth-watering menu is a sure fire way to fill your boots. Kick back after a long day, glass in hand whilst the fire roars - there's no better way to warm your wellies.
Choose from one of their event spaces:
- The Private Dining Room seats up to 8
- The Alcove seats up to 20
- The Snug seats up to 80
- Mill Room seats up to 200 guests
Transport to the shoot and back can be arranged; secure gun storage is available and dogs are welcome in most of the bedrooms. To discuss individual requirements, prices and availability please contact The Frogmill via email or telephone.
- Large gun safe within The Frogmill for up to 10 guns
- Cosy Cotswolds bar featuring real Brakspear ales
- Prime location for local shooting estates such as Salperton Park
- Dog-friendly pub and rooms
- Ample parking
- Traditional games such as Bar Billiards and Shuffle Board
- Honesty bar by prior arrangement in The Snug
- Ian Coley Shooting School & Gun Shop conveniently located only three miles away
- 28 boutique bedrooms
Midweek Shoot & Stay Experience
Enjoy a one night overnight stay for two in a Cosy Double at The Frogmill. Enjoy a traditional Cotswold Cooked or Continental Breakfast and try your hand at Clay Pigeon Shooting
Includes everything you need: professional instruction, gun hire, clays, 25 cartridges per person and all safety equipment. The shooting activity must be booked in advance and can be done on day of arrival or departure.
Tuesday - Thursday