Pay & Play practice for Licence Holders
If you are feeling unwell or exhibiting symptoms, please protect others and do not continue your visit – but do return when you are feeling better.
The Shooting School will be operating as follows:
** PRE-BOOKED TIMES ONLY **
- We will be open Monday – Saturday; 9.00am – 5.00pm for pre-booked ‘Pay & Play’ practice for shotgun certificate holders only. Please ensure that you have your shotgun certificate with you when travelling to us.
- Pre-booked slots for up to 3 people are available. If you are a larger group (up to 6 people maximum) please book two adjoining time slots and you can all start at the earliest time. Please adhere to social distancing guidelines whilst using the ground.
- Cards will be pre-loaded with 50 or 100 clays. All cards will include a 5% allowance for no-birds.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your allotted time to collect your pre-loaded card, before returning to your car to collect your gun and equipment to start shooting on time. Please provide your own personal protective equipment including caps, eye protection and ear defenders. House cartridges are available at reception for purchase if required.
- We are utilising 20 stands, with two or more targets on each. Hand sanitisers are placed around the ground for your use, and buttons will be sanitised regularly.
- Once you have finished shooting, please place used cards in the clearly marked post box on the wall of the clubhouse. We would be grateful if you could return to your car and leave the Shooting School promptly to minimise social contact and numbers on the ground.
- A toilet in the clubhouse is available on a one in, one out basis. No food or drink is available on site.
CLICK AND COLLECT CARTRIDGES
To order cartridges, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements and telephone number. Someone will get back to you to confirm availability and take payment. Orders placed and paid for before midday will be ready for next day collection.